Saturday 16 January 2010

And the news is...

I have another Layout to share with you - quite a lot of pink in it and those that know me will know that this is very much outside my comfort zone! But everything on this Layout is from the February 2009 ScrapaGoGo kit and as I haven't used it yet, I thought I better get on with it!

This layout was created a few days ago but I wanted to show it to my close friend Suzy in person before I uploaded it here, UKScrappers, or GoGoLand. I would have shared it yesterday but I left it at Suzy's house complete with my Dec09 GoGo Kit - not good, I had withdrawal symptoms from my kit!!!

Met up with Suzy & her hubby Simon this morning in Sandbach for a relaxing breakfast of Eggs Benedict & Coffee. Suzy came back to my house while Simon did the shopping - she has him well trained! Fortunately he brought my yellow box back so here is my layout!




And a close up of the Journalling for the news...

6 comments:

  1. A stunning layout - and oohhh I'm so excited for you :) ... lovely news. But please don't think that will stop me nagging you LOL. So just coffee on my own then LOL. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop Woop congratulations darlin im so pleased for you - our first indecisives bubs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congratulations Ali :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congrats! and stunning layout xx

    ReplyDelete