Saturday 30 April 2011

GoGo Chinese Whispers - 2 for the price of 1 !!!

Regular readers may remember I'm part of a Chinese Whispers Circle Journal over in ScrapaGoGo land... I completely forgot to blog my LO at the beginning of April so now you have 2 to look at...

Just the 2 of Us - using March's kit, is of Andy & I on my favourite bridge, Luzerne, Switzerland in July 2007 - we were smirking slightly as I was balancing the camera & trying to take the photo AND not drop it in the water!!!


and

Catching Butterflies - using February's kit - Madison in mid-snoore/snooze!!!

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful layouts Ally, and I so love the title on the second one ... so much better than what I normally say, as in catching flies LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally x
    love both your Chinese whispers Lo's
    I'm really enjoying taking part in this too
    Sheena x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see the first one finished and the 2nd one has such a great title! Love the shawl/blanket too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet does your baby girl look in that LO, swaddled in your gorgeous crochet blanket:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LOs! I love the second one especially as M looks soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gorgeous pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous layouts Ally, I love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Layouts Ally x

    ReplyDelete