Sunday 6 March 2011

Chinese Whispers CJ - Feb

I know, 2 posts in one weekend! What the heck is going on!!! LOL

Thought it was about time I uploaded the LO I created for the Chinese Whispers CJ I'm taking part in over at GoGoLand - this was 'lifted' from a LO sent to me on 1st February - I used January ScrapaGoGo kit as the colours were just perfect, I felt, for this photo of Kyle sitting upon a stone lion, telling it to Giddy Up!!! This was in May 2004, when he was 18 months old.


So cute!

5 comments:

  1. Love this Ally - it is super cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok missy show off LOL. Oh Ally, I just love this - love all the inking and distressing ... but that bunting ...ooohhh I want it! :)

    Oh must tell you, the other night while going through some old scrapbook trends for inspiration .. guess who's name I see? Well done, it was a stunning layout - but then aren't all of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ally I followed your link from UKS I love this LO it is so typical of little boys to do things like this :) I have fibro too small world eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Ally - love how you have used the border punch on just one edge and then again on some of the paper - Fab!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Ally love the bunting

    ReplyDelete