Wednesday 30 March 2011

WOYWW 95

Oooh, looks like I'm getting into this blogging lark now!!! LOL

So, for WOYWW, I have some very exciting stuff on my workdesk today!!!What do you mean you can't see it???

Oh, okay, yes I'm kidding - that is it - absolutely nothing! Its not that I don't have loads of projects on the go already or that I haven't got any LOs created in my mind, its just that I'm digiscrapping at the moment!

I'm in the process of creating 5 digi LOs for the Scrap Factor competition over on UKScrappers. But I'm definitely missing the 'real life' cutting & sticking! Hopefully the empty space will be filled again very soon!!!

7 comments:

  1. Your space looks very lonely!!!! But digi is cool too..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh ... a digi entry to the Scrap Factor. Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be the funniest WOYWW post ever. Thanks for making me laugh!

    Happy WOYWW
    Sheena #118

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! I thought that the fibro (I have it to)had played games with my vision this week! I don't do computer LO well. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ... only you could blog this for you WOYWW. You're a nutter ... in the best POSSIBLE way :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! Your post made me laugh. :) Can't wait to see your digi LO's! (Hopefully you can share them at some point!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! My desk is empty too, I should have done the same as you xx

    ReplyDelete