Friday 25 March 2011

Retail Therapy

I had a fun day out yesterday at the NEC Hobbycrafts show & Sewing for Pleasure show with my best friend Suzy & without the baby!!!!! Madison stayed at home to look after Daddy!!! LOL Mum wasn't able to come so I bought her some truffles to munch on instead!

We did a lot of walking which I'm suffering for today - tiredness has kicked in big style & much to Andy's amusement, I just don't seem to be able to function properly today!

So what did I buy... just a couple of stamps from Lavinia Stamps - check out the galleries, there are some amazing, beautiful scenes on there & several stamps & card squares from Lili of the Valley but I'm kicking myself for not checking I'd picked up the right stamp - as I showed them to my mum today, I discovered I had a different one - someone must have put it back in the wrong place :( Grrrrrrrrr! I still like the one I've got but I still want the other one - oh well, another spot of retail therapy is needed!!! Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

I also got some Paper Artsy stamps, Tim Holtz Ideaology stuff, a very exciting (!) 2" circle punch LOL, lots of 6x6" masks/templates, some more Decopatch goodies, some beads, a patchwork applique heart, a ball of Rico Can Can wool to make scarves & a gorgeous cross stitch kit that I just couldn't resist!

I haven't got any photos yet so I think I may just make you wait until I've actually started/completed them before you get to see my creations! I know, I'm a meany!!! LOL

ETA: I think this is my BFS entry for prompt 2! :)

3 comments:

  1. I did think of you yesterday wandering around enjoying yourself :) glad you and Suzy had fun. I so wish I could have met you both there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off there tomorrow - can't wait even if I do need to get up a 6 to get there :oS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely goodies! Glad you had a great day with Suzie:)

    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete